10 Surprising Cleaning Hacks You Need to Try
Cleaning can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be! There are many cleaning hacks that can make the process easier and more efficient. In this blog post, we’ll share 10 surprising cleaning hacks that you need to try:
- Use a lint roller to clean lampshades: Lampshades can be difficult to clean, but a lint roller can quickly and easily remove dust and pet hair.
- Clean blinds with a sock: Slip a sock over your hand and use it to clean each individual blind. This can save time and prevent dust from spreading.
- Remove carpet stains with an iron: Place a damp towel over the stain and run a hot iron over it. The heat will transfer the stain from the carpet to the towel.
- Clean your keyboard with a makeup brush: Use a clean makeup brush to remove dust and crumbs from your keyboard.
- Use a lemon to clean your microwave: Cut a lemon in half and place it in a bowl of water. Microwave for a few minutes and then wipe down the inside of the microwave with a clean cloth.
- Clean your showerhead with vinegar: Fill a plastic bag with vinegar and tie it around your showerhead. Leave it overnight and then remove the bag in the morning. The vinegar will dissolve mineral buildup and leave your showerhead sparkling clean.
- Use baking soda to clean your oven: Mix baking soda and water to create a paste and spread it on the inside of your oven. Let it sit for a few hours and then wipe it clean.
- Clean your baseboards with a dryer sheet: Rub a dryer sheet along your baseboards to remove dust and prevent static buildup.
- Use toothpaste to clean jewelry: Toothpaste can remove tarnish and restore the shine to your jewelry. Rub a small amount of toothpaste on your jewelry and then rinse with water.
- Clean your blender with soap and water: Fill your blender with soap and water and blend for